Neo-Games.Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo-Games.Blog

Helaas is het Blog.NL Forum verloren gegaan.. maar dat hoeft natuurlijk niet het einde te betekenen!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Empty
PostSubject: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:14 am

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:23 am

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata 1338250006504954470

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata CJxkfzfUwAEeE-C

Last edited by Inno Vation on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:42 am

YouTubers Pay Tribute To Satoru Iwata

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:12 am

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 am

Miiverse Thread Set Up For Satoru Iwata's Passing

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Miiverse-si-656x427
Back to top Go down
Wouwter

Wouwter

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Ik ben er vandaag achter gekomen dat hij ervoor zorgde dat Pokémon Gold en Silver zo gecomprimeerd konden worden dat zowel Johto als Kanto op de cartridge pasten. Een van mijn favoriete spellen als kind, en dat was één van de voornaamste redenen. Het is erg indrukwekkend dat hij aan zoveel spellen heeft meegewerkt en uiteindelijk zelfs Nintendo leidde. Ongelofelijk jammer dat hij al op zo'n vroege leeftijd is overleden, echt treurig. Crying or Very sad

R.I.P. Satoru Iwata
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Hirokazu Tanaka Creates A Balloon Fight Remix Tribute For Iwata

https://soundcloud.com/hip_tanaka/dedicated-to-satoru-iwata
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Fans Race As Iwata’s Mii In Mario Kart To Pay Their Respects

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Iwata_thumb
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Wouwter wrote:
Ik ben er vandaag achter gekomen dat hij ervoor zorgde dat Pokémon Gold en Silver zo gecomprimeerd konden worden dat zowel Johto als Kanto op de cartridge pasten. Een van mijn favoriete spellen als kind, en dat was één van de voornaamste redenen. Het is erg indrukwekkend dat hij aan zoveel spellen heeft meegewerkt en uiteindelijk zelfs Nintendo leidde. Ongelofelijk jammer dat hij al op zo'n vroege leeftijd is overleden, echt treurig. Crying or Very sad

R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Hier een artikel waar het ook wordt aan gehaald. http://nintendoenthusiast.com/article/how-satoru-iwata-shaped-nintendo-gaming-and-the-world/
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Simon Staat Er Bij Stil

Back to top Go down
G.Tom
G.Tom

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Ik baal er écht als een stekker van. Wat een man, wat een doodzonde dat het zo vroeg moest gebeuren... wat een afgrijselijke ziekte. Ik kreeg een brok in mijn keel van dit stuk wat Shigesato Itoi (de man achter de Mother series, dus ook EarthBound) over Iwata schreef. Hij werkte met hem samen op Mother 2, en later ook aan andere werken.

"When I'm parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say, 'See you later.' We'll meet again. After all, we're friends. That's right - nothing unusual about it. I'll see you later.

"You went on a trip far, far away, even though it was planned for many years from now. You wore your best outfit and said 'Sorry for the short notice,' though you didn't say it out loud. You always put yourself last, after you'd finished helping everyone else. You were so generous as a friend that this trip might be your very first selfish act.

"I still can't grasp what's happened. It feels like I could still get a light-hearted e-mail asking me out to lunch at any moment - after you've made sure lunch wouldn't disrupt my schedule, of course. You can invite me out whenever you want. I'll invite you, too. So for now, let's plan on meeting again. You can call me up whenever you like, and I'll give you a call, too. I still have a lot to talk to you about, and if I come up with any particularly good ideas, I'll let you know.

"So let's meet again. No - I suppose we're already meeting. Right here, right now."

Ik hoop echt dat Nintendo zijn lijn kan aanhouden...
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:05 am

De laatste dagen circuleren op internet zijn laatste foto, gemaakt op 23 juni. Ik heb die bewust niet hier geplaatst, want dat maakt mij echt verdrietig.

G.Tom wrote:
Ik hoop echt dat Nintendo zijn lijn kan aanhouden...

Ik denk dat hij goed over zijn opvolging heeft nagedacht en dat we daar over niet al te lange tijd meer over horen. Nintendo houdt dat nu nog even stil.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata   An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Empty

Back to top Go down

An Ode To Late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata
Page 1 of 1