Neo-Games.Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo-Games.Blog

Helaas is het Blog.NL Forum verloren gegaan.. maar dat hoeft natuurlijk niet het einde te betekenen!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer Shocked

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Lego Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer

"I had nothing to do yesterday so I started once the trailer came out so i built the Falcon, The X-Wing, The speeder bike thingy, a mini tie fighter, tried to build all the sets, and get all my minifigures put together... then just filming took forever especially the the special effects... i tried stop motion in front of the green screen and that was hard and by this time it was 3am so like more than 12 hours (i took a 3 hour break somewhere) and then finally gave up and used sewing string for the X-Wing and just kind of moved my camera around the falcon, i wasn't as happy with the falcon shot but i cant work on it at all today so i had to finish it like 4 hours ago, but i just woke up to go to my grandparents house, and now you know everything about how it was made!! Razz"
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Crazy Lens Flare Trailer

We all know this is how J.J. Abrams really wanted it to look

Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens George Lucas' Special Edition

Back to top Go down
G.Tom
G.Tom

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Ik zag hem ja! Harrison Ford weer terug vind ik ook schitterend. Ik hoop dat deze echt goed wordt!
Back to top Go down
Inno Vation

Inno Vation

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Official Teaser #2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens  Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo-Games.Blog :: G.Home :: G.spot-
Jump to: